On July 4, New Look Eyewear announced the acquisition of IRIS The Visual Group, the most important branded group of Optometrists, Opticians and Ophthalmologists in Canada. Twelve months prior to this significant transaction, Fiera Private Lending provided Iris with a credit facility of $7 million over 5 months via its Business Financing Fund, in order to support their growth process through acquisition. This loan contributed to the realization of their strategic objectives, which lead to the transaction between these two major Quebec brands.
- Real Estate Financing
- Le Filips (Investissements White Stone Inc.)
- Louis de Villeray (Développement Louis de Villeray Inc.)
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Carré des Arts
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- London (Foxwood Developments Inc.)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- Petrie’s Landing – Tower 2 (Brigil)
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Laval-sur-le-Lac (Développement Quorum-Marsan Inc.)
- Interim Business Financing