Nexxsource is Ontario’s leading integrated tire recycler with Ontario operations in Brantford and Chatham. The company also maintains recycling facilities in Winnipeg. On August 31, 2017 Nexxsource Recycling Inc. and associated companies (“Nexxsource”) completed the acquisition of its Henry Street building, acquired a majority ownership in an associated company and purchased additional equipment to improve operating efficiency across the company. Fiera Private Lending via its Business Financing Fund provided Nexxsource a one year bridge loan and a twelve month term loan totalling $14.685 million in support of the company’s expansion efforts.
- Real Estate Financing
- Le Filips (Investissements White Stone Inc.)
- Les 7 Éléments – Phases 4 and 6 (Groupe Huot)
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Carré des Arts
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- London (Foxwood Developments Inc.)
- Bell Tower – Phase 3 (Cotton Mill Cornwall Inc.)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- Petrie’s Landing – Tower 2 (Brigil)
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Overdale – Groupe Charplexe Inc. et Groupe Gestion Bernard Inc.
- Interim Business Financing